Matching your wedding band and moissanite engagement ring can be an important consideration when it comes to your overall wedding look. Here are a few tips to ensure that your wedding band and engagement ring match:
- Consider the style: Think about the overall style of your engagement ring and choose a wedding band that complements it. For example, if your engagement ring has a
vintage-inspired design, you may want to choose a wedding band that has a similar aesthetic.
- Choose a matching metal: Choosing the same metal for both your engagement ring and wedding band can help create a cohesive look. For example, if your engagement ring is made of white gold, you may want to choose a wedding band made of the same material.
- Look for a matching set: Many jewellers offer matching sets of engagement rings and wedding bands. This can be a great option if you want to ensure that both rings match perfectly.
- Try on different styles: Don’t be afraid to try on different wedding bands with your engagement ring to see what looks best. You may find that a certain style or shape of wedding band complements your engagement ring better than others.
- Consider customising your rings: If you can’t find a wedding band that matches your engagement ring perfectly, consider customising your rings. A jeweller can help you create a custom wedding band that complements your engagement ring and fits your personal style.
- Consider the size and shape: The size and shape of your engagement ring can also affect how well it matches with a wedding band. If your engagement ring has a large stone or unique shape, you may need to choose a wedding band that is specially designed to fit around it.
- Look at the width: The width of your wedding band should also be considered when matching it with your engagement ring. A wider wedding band may overpower a delicate engagement ring, while a narrow band may not complement a larger engagement ring.
- Think about the setting: The setting of your engagement ring can also affect how well it matches with a wedding band. If your engagement ring has a raised setting, you may want to choose a wedding band that is flush or fits snugly against it.
- Don’t be afraid to mix and match: If you can’t find a wedding band that perfectly matches your engagement ring, you can also consider mixing and matching different styles or metals. For example, you can choose a wedding band that has a similar style to your engagement ring but is made of a different metal.
Remember that the most important thing is to choose a wedding band that you love and that feels comfortable on your finger. By considering these tips and working with a professional jeweller, you can find the perfect wedding band to complement your engagement ring.